CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Georgia Trip

Josh's Wedding was on March 6th. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding. It was so fun. All of our family was there except Jared, Taiylor and Trenton. Emma and I flew down on the 5th. We went to the rehearsal dinner that night at a yummy Japanese Steakhouse and then that night went to a lingerie party for Kalyn.

She is a really cute, sweet girl. They both look so happy together. The reception was awesome. Good food, dancing, and mingling

We got a picture of all the Widman kids, which I have been wanting to do for awhile. Don't I have handsome brothers! I think so. I love my brothers. They are all so fun. Maybe someday we will live closer to each other.

Overall, it was a very fun trip. It was fun to stay with my parents and let Emma bond with them. I loved visiting with Sam and Joy and Spencer and his family. I love David and Katelyn. It was really fun to spend some quality time with them. They are such cuties. Emma loved playing with them.

I finally got to see my dad's new vette. It is beautiful. Emma and I took a cruise in it around the block. FUN!

0 comments: