CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Easter!

This year we decided to spend Easter with our own family. I cooked a yummy dinner, and then made an easter cake. It turned out cute, but the kids didn't like it because it had coconut on it. The kids had fun at the easter egg hunt at the park. During dinner I asked the kids what their Easter lesson was about at church. Taiylor starting telling about the resurrection and what it meant. Trenton started getting really concerned and was saying " I don't want to be resurrected and die. I want to stay just how I am." Poor guy. He didn't quite understand. I tried to explain to him, but he was pretty worried about it.

2 comments:

hillmans said...

Genny-Looks like you have been busy lately having way to much fun! Your Easter cake was very cute. And Trent in his singlet cracks me up. That is hilarious. Give me a call we need to get together!

Karli said...

i haven't checked your blog in a while and there was a lot to catch up on! Looks like you had fun at Josh's wedding-we wish we could have been there. You do have very cute brothers. (: Any news grandbabies expected with any of them?

Zac loved your dad's car too. Fun fun! Are any of them coming for the reunion in July? That will be fun, I think! Glad Easter went well too. Your cake was darling. Have a great day!