CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

things of note

some funny things about Emma age 6:*She is afraid to ride her bike, with or without training wheels, afraid to swim, afraid to go in the boat.
*We were over at Mclinns and all the boys started laughing and she said matter of factly, "I told you guys I am like the funniest girl ever!"
*One night as I was tucking her in she said, " Mom, when I am a mom I think I am going to be afraid to drive a car. My husband will have to be the driver. He will have to go to the grocery store and pick up the kids from school. He will just have to do all the driving while I stay home!" Too funny.
*Such a sensitive sweetheart.
*loves to play school, wear my highheels, play house, barbies

Cael
age 23 months.
Doesn't talk much. Tries to repeat things.
Loves going with Jared anywhere.
Sucks his thumb like crazy.
Sleeps in big boy bed.
Will watch a whole movie


Trenton
age 8 1/2
One tough little boy
likes to play soccer
loves driving the skidster
loves his Kawasaki 2 stoke 65, and is a really good driver
Great wrestler
All the girls in his class like him. ONe of his friends asked him how got all the girls to like him, so he took him into the school bathroom and showed him how to comb his hair.
1st year doing 4-h pigs

Taiylor
Smart as a whip
taking an online Pre-Algebra course and got an 83% for the first course
Very sweet and conscientious
Great at softball, first year on a competitive team
hangs out with a great group of girls.
great piano player.
loves to play school still
1st year doing 4-h pigs

0 comments: