CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Very bad blogger

I can't believe I don't have any pictures from Christmas 2008. My camera broke and I went without for a few months. Jared got me a new camera for Christmas but I didn't even get it opened up and working for a few days after. So, I have been very bad about updating. I know I should have been journaling anyway but oh well. Heres to another new start. It seems like I can't seem to stay up to date on this blogging thing. Maybe we have a boring life.

Anyway, life has been good. My little miss Emma turned 3 January 26. I can't believe my youngest is three. Very weird. She is a sweetheart. She brings a lot of joy into our family. She was so excited about her birthday this year. I tried to make it special for her. I attempted making a fun cake for her. It turned out ok being the first one I have done.

Papa and Kristin, Tyler and Holli, Becky, Vance and Melissa and kids, Great Grandpa and Grandma Myers, Jamie and kids, and Jackie, Jeff and Lizette all came over to celebrate the special event.



0 comments: