CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bubbles

So, I decided I would try harder to document a little bit about Trenton's mischief. The other day I hear Taiylor say,"Oh, no this is bad!" So, I went upstairs to Trent's room, of course, and found that he had dumped half of his soap bottle into his sink and put the plug in. His sink was overflowing with bubbles onto the floor. He had his bubble wand and looked like he was about to have a good time. A friend of mine asked me if I got really mad at him and I told her I didn't. I actually had to keep from laughing. Trent is just a very imaginative, mischievious boy. I have found that I have to pick my battles. We talked about the bubbles and he now knows what will happen when he plugs up his sick with water and bubbles.

0 comments: