CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Landscaping projects

I have really been trying to get all of our landscaping projects done this year. They are not done, but I have made a good dent in them. We added curbing to our flower beds as well as rock, which makes it very maintainable. I love being outside doing yardwork. Everyone always teases me because everytime they drive by I am usually outside doing something to the yard. It gives me great satisfaction to look out at my yard and see everything I have done and the trees and shrubs growing.


2 comments:

Karli said...

Hey, good to see you posting again! Are you going to do Taylor's fun run with your kids and Jared? Em & Layne and kids are doing it, me and Zac, Chels & Chris, Mom and Morgan...You guys should totally do it! It's $40 for a family of five and you get t-shirts. Let me know if you're interested!

Karli_Jo77@Hotmail.com

hillmans said...

Holy cow! Look at all these posts! Way to go. Looks like you guys have had a super fun summer. The flies kind of cracks me up. HA HA. At least they are better now. Have a great day and call me!